1. Below are the names of the cookies we use on our site and the purposes for which they are used:
1.1 We use Google Analytics, Adwords and Yandex Metrika on our site to recognize the computer when the user visits the site.
Cookies are used on our website to:
– tracking users as they navigate the site;
– for shopping cart on the site;
– improve the usability of the site;
– analyze website usage;
– site administration;
– prevent fraud and improve website security;
– personalize the site for each user;
– target advertisements that may be of particular interest to specific users;
– describe goals;
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
2.1 in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie handling override settings by clicking on “Service”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced Settings”;
2.2 in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking the box “Accept cookies from sites”;
2.3 in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by going to the Settings & Controls menu and clicking Settings, Show advanced settings and Content settings, and then selecting Block sites from setting any data under the heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many sites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
3.1 In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookies (instructions for this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
3.2 in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show cookies” and then “Delete all cookies” ;
3.3 in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by going to the Settings and Controls menu and clicking Settings, Show advanced settings and Clear browsing data, and then selecting Delete cookies and other site data and plugin ”before clicking“ Clear browsing data ”.
4. Blocking cookies will negatively affect the usability of many sites.